This cleverly designed piece of premium American furniture offers completely unique elements not found in any other game tables. In a day when handcrafted has nearly lost its meaning, this table stands proudly among the legends of artful workmanship.
The Walnut Player’s Chess Table by Chess House
– Play surface is instantly removable as the Player’s Chess Board
– Table Frame with a pre-owned Player’s Chess Board becomes a Player’s Table
– Hidden slides raise the board to store pieces inside felted interior
– Assembles without loose hardware with no screwdriver or wrench required
– 100% USA made from sustainably sourced Walnut and Maple
– Less than 10 made per month and finished to near perfection
– Made without electricity and unequivocally epic
At 30″ height with arched skirting, it’s comfortable to sit and play.
Sydney specializes in transforming used and custom furniture into sublime works of art. No two pieces are ever the same, guaranteeing they will always be-personally yours.
New Fritz, New Friend The completely reworked ‘friend” mode makes Fritz 15 the ideal training partner. During the course of a game, Fritz is able to constantly tailor its level to your playing strength and how much time you are using. The program can give you a sign when a tactical opportunity presents itself or point out typical mistakes to help you improve. Another exciting element is the new evaluation function that analyzes your playing strength throughout the game. Where are your strengths – where are your weaknesses? The opening? Middlegame? Or perhaps the endgame? Fritz 15 gives you an ELO rating for all three phases! You definitely need to see this! Improve Your Conversion Technique “I should have won that!” How often have you been frustrated after playing a good game of blitz on playchess.com that somehow went wrong? Stoke your curiosity and find out what could have been with Fritz 15 – Fritz can now show you what you missed right after the game. You can, of course, also try to find the way to win yourself using the handy exercise function – an approach certain to boost your own conversion technique and playchess ELO! New Author, New Engine Vasik Rajlich is new to the Fritz team. The American shook up the world of computer chess just a few years ago, reaching the top with his program, “Rybka.” He is the author of the new Fritz 15 engine, so there’s no question that it will be one of the world’s strongest! Excellent Overview, Better Access If you watch a lot of training videos or work extensively with databases, the revamped database window is something you’ll love. It doesn’t just automatically display all the Fritztrainer or other courses installed on your hard drive, the improved game list also offers enhanced access options and sorting functions – in a manner similar to the original ChessBase software! One Program, Many Facets Fritz 15 doesn’t just offer direct access to playchess.com – it also opens the door to the world of the new ChessBase web tools:
- “On-demand video” – unlimited access to our comprehensive database with training videos on every aspect of the royal game, recorded shows, interviews etc.
- “Live Database” – access the ChessBase online database with 8 million games.
- “My Games Cloud” – access your server games collection at the click of a mouse!
- “Training” – test, train, and improve your tactical skills at any time. More than 34,000 training tasks are waiting for you!
- “Let’s Check” – access our unique analysis database with over 200 million deeply analyzed positions and much more!
Fritz 15 comes with Premium access to the new Chess Base web tools for over six months! Includes
- New 64 Bit – Fritz multiprocessor engine
- Improved 64 Bit – and 32 Bit program interface
- Premium membership to the new Chess Base Accounts and to Playchess.com (6 months)
- Database with over 1.5 million games
At the intersection of art, originality, and function is the Stack chessboard, designed by Chess House and handcrafted in the Pennsylvania back country, from 3 natural materials: hardwood, suede, and magnets. It’s the perfect way to checkmate and enjoy the game in style.
I’ll be joining 100 others to play against Elliott Neff of Chess4Life on Oct 10, 2015 for National Chess Day! This is going to be fun.